Thursday, April 4, 2013

Make a Frame for Ultrasound Pictures!

I ended up making this after seeing a few other ideas out there. We had all of these amazing ultrasound pictures and I was worried we'd never have anything to do with them!


I ended up giving this to my husband for Father's Day before our little guy was born! 

Instructions: I found the frame with the 3 matted areas for a few dollars at Michael's. Can't get to the store? There's links to everything you need right here...

Frame:


The words are white puffy paint on the matte. (Let those dry before assembling):



(Click around to get more if you need it)

Then I got a sheet of blue striped scrapbook paper and cut out the ultrasound shape!


Then, place those and the pictures with tape and that's it! VERY easy and a great way to keep the memories! There's a little note for my husband on the back with the date too.

Construction Time: 1 hr

No comments:

Post a Comment