Friday, September 17, 2010

Make Background for Blog!

I started messing with all of the design-ables for the blog and this (Current blog format that you're reading) is what I ended with! Background has things that rule...

A Cross
Our Lady of Guadalupe
Andy
My Ring
Tooooooools
Buckster
Soccer ball World Cup 2010 Styled (Sups Classy)
and of COURSE a Mt Dew

If you don't like it, too bad because Olivia likes it she already told me and I didn't even knew she knew how to get on the blog or would look at it while in Tennessee!?!?

Ps- Bailey and I are now Blood Brothers because she fell off her bike today too and we had cuts.

2 comments:

  1. So I'm not sure why I can't join as a friend but I don't want to make a google account (I already have a blogspot account!) But very cool background design~~~~~ How did you know which ring it was?!?!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through looking at the pictures till I found it :) And obviously I know which it was I look at it all the time!!!
    Love you too Babe <3

    ReplyDelete